Saturday, March 13, 2010

In the eye of the beholder….

Like children the world over, the kids we meet are little individuals. They’re funny, cheeky, serious, sad, and each and every one of them comes with their own unique personality and talents.

One talent that I’ve quietly enjoyed, is the photography skills of some of the children. For the last couple of years, each time we visit they take my camera and go have some fun. It’s very rare that they get to handle a camera, so it's a treat for them. They love to strike a pose and take photos of each other....

It’s always a bit of a lucky dip when I upload my photos later, life's full of surprises! There are always the random shots of floors, ceilings, and a few blurry images of unknown objects. 

And there are some absolute gems....


Happy days...

I did this jigsaw all by myself.....

Swings and roundabouts....

 Do you still recognise me?

There's something fishy going on...

 
 Hello again...

 
 I missed you...


A penny for your thoughts....

A giant twirl...
Behind the smile....

Under siege from the bubble blowers!
I just love those sour lollies!
 Nudge nudge, wink, wink...

She's a star...



There is so much talent and potential in these children, just waiting for opportunity.


Kind regards 
Alison & Rose


(please drop us a quick email so we can acknowledge your kindness)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home