Friday, December 24, 2010

And so this is Christmas....

While thinking about writing a Christmas blog entry, I received this email from a young man ACCV is sponsoring.

Manh is a delightful young guy who is desperate to continue his education so that he will be able to support his disabled widowed father and his handicapped younger sister.


Dear ACCV Organization
I have been receiving donation and the great help from ACCV organization.  With the great help from ACCV  I can continue going to school and following the job that I chosen.

I will try my best to study well to be good student and to earn a good job in the future and this is the best way I can express my sincere thanks to ACCV’s help and to my family.

I would like to send to all the members of ACCV organization the best thanks and wishing that you are always healthy.  I hope that there will be more young poor students would get kind donation like me to help them to continue going to school.

Thank you
Manh



Wishing you and yours all the very best for a safe and happy Christmas...

Thank you so much for your ongoing support of ACCV, there is no doubt that without your kind generosity we could not support these young people on their quest for a better life.

Kind regards 
Alison & Rose



(please drop us a quick email so we can acknowledge your kindness)

Every dollar donated goes directly to the children of Vietnam - all administrative costs are covered by the Vidotto family

1 Comments:

At December 27, 2010 at 3:08 AM , Blogger CK said...

Dear Alison,
Lovely email. My only regret here is that all our giving goes to the clinic and tuition for two sisters in Cambodia - maybe someday to ACCV! All our best to you and your family.
Charles

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home