Monday, August 1, 2011

Reaching conclusions...

Recently I received a thank you letter from a young man who we have been sponsoring for the past couple of years.

Manh comes from a small family that has suffered enormous difficulties including death, disability and poverty. When we first met him he desperately wanted to further his education so that he could support his family in the future.

Manh had achieved the necessary high school results to gain entrance into Medical Secondary School (nursing college) but his family was so poor that paying for any sort of tertiary education was way beyond their means.  ACCV agreed to fund his education and Manh became a part of our Christine Edith Sponsorship Programme.

Manh has worked hard over the past year and he recently graduated.  He now has the qualifications necessary to find a decent job, and make life a little easier for his family. 



Dear ACCV Organization,

I have been receiving donation and the great help from ACCV organization.  With the great help from ACCV, I can continue going to school and following the job that I chosen.

I will try my best to earn a good job in the future and this is the best way I can express my sincere thanks to ACCV’s help and to my family.

I would like to send to all the members of ACCV organization the best thanks and wishing that you are always healthy.  I hope that there will be more young poor students would get kind donation like me to help them to continue going to school.

                                           Thank you,  Manh


It's always nice when we have a good outcome from sponsorship, it's what we strive for...

There is no question that Manh's life has changed for the better, thanks to your generous support.


Kind Regards
   Alison & Rose



(please drop us a quick email so we can acknowledge your kindness)

1 Comments:

At August 11, 2011 at 3:43 AM , Anonymous Vietnam tours said...

Well, I hope many more people will have the luck like Manh. Hope that Manh will get the better life and help other people also.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home